Monday, May 06, 2013

NorthEast USA Nude Modeling Tour VA,NY,PA,RI,DC




June-August NorthEast USA Modeling Tour Official Travel Dates!
Ok here is final answer on the north east schedule! I am finishing all my replies on fetlife, modelmayhem, and email by this evening and tomorrow morning... THanks for being patient with me.

I will be posting my booked days later this week.. thanks everyone and I really look forward to meeting you/shooting with you. I am also pretty excited about all the group workshops! Post more about that this week too.

JUNE:
3-6 passing through Richmond-Alexandria VA to DC
7-12 DC passing through Philly and Baltimore
14-17 Providence, RI

June/July
17-8 Poughkeepsie, Albany, NewYork (Available for paid travel anywhere over an hour from Poughkeepsie)
*Booked July 20th in NYC I am Open to booking something on the 19th near the city.I am also looking for a booking in NYC June 28-30th.

JULY:
8 -11 baltimore driving option to dc
11-16 philadelphia & Allentown, PA, lehighton

July/Aug
16-16 Poughkeepsie, Albany, NewYork (Available for paid travel anywhere over an hour from Poughkeepsie)

AUGUST:
16-18 Fetishcon Tampa, FL
19-22 philadelphia & Allentown, PA, lehighton
23-26 NINPAR Group Outdoor Nude Photography Workshop Darlington, MD
26-29 passing through baltimore and dc to Alexandria and Richmond VA on to Charlotte

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very good, you are very beautiful.

Chat xxx said...

Chat xxx Join for free now - http://bit.ly/webcxc -

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

GBY